Arrive at Sheraton Cavalier Calgary Hotel with ease and settle in for a relaxing stay with the entire family. Our hotel is conveniently located between Calgary International Airport and downtown Calgary, rendering us a superb choice for seamless travel in the area. Boasting spacious accommodations, kid-friendly amenities and a variety of compelling on-site activities, our hotel offers a bit of something for everyone.
Scroll down to learn more about what makes our hotel the perfect getaway for your next family vacation in Calgary.
Family-Friendly Accommodations in Calgary
Bring along the entire family when you stay at Sheraton Cavalier Calgary Hotel. Our suite accommodations offer perks like a full living area and a pullout sofa, leaving you with plenty of room for the kids. Enjoy access to our exclusive Club Lounge, which offers guests a daily complimentary breakfast, evening hors d'oeuvres and panoramic views of the Calgary skyline and the Rocky Mountains.
Guests staying at our hotel can enjoy complimentary access the Oasis River Country Water Park. Located right outside of our doors, this 3,000 square foot facility features two 250-ft water slides a, large main pool, a kiddie pool, two relaxing hot tubs, whirlpools and a sauna.
- Open 7 days a week, 9:00am - 10:00pm
PJs and Pancakes
Join us for “PJs and Pancakes” on Saturdays and Sundays.
Each child wearing Pajamas will receive a special toy. Our made-to-order Pancake Bar features your choice of Buttermilk, Blueberry, Banana or Multigrain pancakes – or mix them up, then add your choice of a unique selection of toppings. Also included: ham, sausage, fresh fruits, a variety of baked goods and a cold cereal selection.
Adults - $16.95
Children 12 yrs and under - $8.95
All prices subject to 5% GST and do not include gratuity.
Family-Friendly Travel Features
Sheraton Cavalier Calgary Hotel offers the following amenities to enhance your family vacation:
- Complimentary Parking
- Cribs available on request
- Easy access to Deerfoot Trail/Highway 2, Highway 1 (Transcanada highway) and all areas of Calgary
- Pet-Friendly Hotel
- Express Stop Sundry Shop on-site for last minute needs
Explore Calgary’s Family-Friendly Attractions
Our hotel is conveniently located near Calgary's most popular family attractions, including:
- Calgary Zoo – 8km SW – 13 mins drive
- Calaway Park – 28km W – 35 mins drive
- Telus Spark Science Centre – 8km SW – 13 mins drive
- Chuck E. Cheese's – 1.5 km SE – 3 mins drive
- Sunridge Spectrum Theatres – 1.5 km SE – 3 mins drive
- Sunridge Mall - 1.5 km SE – 3 mins drive
- Cross Iron Mills Shopping and Outlet Mall – 16.5km N – 20 mins drive
- Silver City at Cross Iron Mills Theatres – 16.5km N – 20 mins drive
- Heritage Park Historical Village – 21km SW – 22mins drive
- Costco Wholesale - 2853 32 Street Northeast – 1.1km E – 3 mins drive
- Ikea – 16km SE – 16 mins drive
- Calgary Stampede – 10km – 16 mins drive
- Scotiabank Saddledome – 10km – 16 mins drive
*All drive times under average traffic conditions and provided as an estimate to assist in your trip planning.
Special Family Offers
Calgary Zoo Family Package
Explore the Calgary Zoo! Get up close to creatures big and small, from gigantic rhinos to cuddly red pandas and majestic emporer penguins. With rates from $189 per night, your Calgary Zoo package includes:
- One night traditional accommodation
- Passes to the Calgary Zoo for a family of 4 (2 adults, 2 children)*
- Full access to Oasis Water Park, Calgary’s largest indoor hotel water park
- Complimentary hotel parking
*Passes are General Admission and do not include access to ILLUMINASIA, Zoolights or other special events.
BOOK ONLINE, or call 1-866-716-8134 and mention rate code PACKZOO to reserve your stay today.