Meetings made simple…Get the information you need, fast!
We’ll provide a response to your inquiry within 1 hour between 8am and 5pm MST by email. (Monday to Friday.)
Email us at email@example.com with a few event details (Date, Time, Number of Guests, Meal & Break Requirements, Audio Visual Requirements, Event Space Setup and Accommodation Requirements.).
Need immediate assistance? Call us at 403-250-6300, one of our Team Members is always available to assist between 8am and 5pm MST. (Monday to Friday)
Ideal for business travel, Sheraton Cavalier Calgary Hotel is perfectly situated between downtown Calgary and Calgary International Airport. Arrive with ease with the help of our 24-hour airport shuttle and enjoy productivity in our flexible banquet hall, meeting room and event spaces. Collaborate with our in-house event planning team to ensure your meeting in Calgary is a successful one.
At A Glance
Year Opened: 1983
Last Renovated: 2013
Total Guest Rooms: 305
King plus Sofa Bed Rooms: 154
Two Queen Bed Rooms: 85
One Queen Bed Rooms: 2
Accessible Rooms: 4
Club Rooms: 40
Goods and Services Tax: 5%
Tourism Levy Tax: 4%
Destination Marketing Fee Tax: 3%
Number of Meeting Rooms: 16
Largest Meeting Space: 3,952 sq. ft.
Total Meeting Space: 12,060 sq. ft.
Sheraton Cavalier Calgary Sales Team
Phone: (403) 250-6300
Select from our smaller meeting room spaces, all of which are conveniently located on the same level.
Ideal Meeting Size: 6 - 35 guests
- Customizable set-ups
- Natural lighting in most spaces
- Sheraton Meeting Packages available
- On-site audiovisual services with PSAV
- Wired and high-speed Wi-Fi Internet access
Our variety of larger event venues, including two banquet halls, can accommodate up to 400 guests in Calgary.
Ideal Meeting Size: 35 - 400 guests
- Flexible set-ups available in order to accommodate large format, multi-screen presentations
- Main floor ballrooms offer easy access for loading and unloading
- Customized food & beverage experience
- Sustainable Meeting options
Unique Meeting Spaces
Our spacious outdoor venue space is ideal for events like barbecues and cocktail receptions.
- Parking lot sections may be reserved for events
- Large tents can be accommodated with advance notice and applicable permits
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account. Learn More>>
Our hotel is conveniently located between Calgary International Airport and downtown Calgary.
Located 12 km from the Calgary International Airport (YYC). Complimentary 24-hour airport shuttle available to registered guest.
Calgary Meeting Features
- Wi-Fi high-speed Internet
- Flexible meeting spaces
- Pre-event space suitable for receptions and coffee breaks
- All meeting and event spaces located on main level of hotel
- In-house audiovisual services provided by PSAV
- Catering team offers a customized food & beverage experience
- Sustainable meeting options
- Scotiabank Saddledome
- Calaway Park
- Calgary Stampede
- Calgary Zoo
- Calgary Zoo, Botanical Garden & Prehistoric Park
- Canada Olympic Park - Hall of Fame
- Mccall Lake Golf Course
- Prince's Island Park
- Aero Space Museum of Calgary
- Calgary Tower
- Fort Calgary
- Glenbow Museum
- Heritage Park Historical Village
- TELUS Spark
- The Military Museums
- Calgary International Airport
- Boston Pizza
- Cactus Club Café
- Earls Restaurant
- Joey Tomatoe's Mediterranean Grill
- Shark Club Calgary Sports Bar
- Thai Boat Restaurant
- Bankers Hall
- Chinook Centre
- CrossIron Mills
- Eau Claire Market
- Market Mall
- Northland Village Mall
- Southcentre Mall
- Sunridge Mall
- The CORE - TD Square